Serene May 3rd, 2008
O2Mania is an offline version of O2Jam which enables players to practice without having to go online ^^
I came across O2Mania in english version while searching for places to download O2Mania. The originally O2Mania was really confusing, I couldn’t even start the music -.-” So, after succeeding in downloading the english version, I was really happy lol The program is easier to work with too ^^ As O2Jam is having server problems at the moment and I’m itching to play music Here’s a treat for those who are lazy to go search for the english version to download (I admit, it was hard to find and download >< so I understand) Enjoy! XD
Download O2Mania 1.0.1 English Version [Mirror 1]
Download O2Mania 1.0.1 English Version [Mirror 2]
If you have problems downloading from the location above, feel free to inform me and I’ll help as much as I can
PS : Please download WinRAR here to unzip the o2mania
*Note : You can downlaod the song packs for O2jam/O2mania at my O2Jam/O2mania Song Packs post
Quoted from tigapin : Easy instructions
1. create a folder called music ( or anything )
2. download the song pack.
3. extract all the files to the folder u created
4. open o2 mania
5. press file then configure folders
6. press the first “…” button
7. find the folder that you extracted your files to
8. press “ok” then “ok” again
9. press F8 or press file > open
10. press the refresh button on the bottom right corner of the Select Music window.
11. choose your song and the level
12. press “ok” at the bottom right corner.
13. press F6 to play the song for yourself OR press F5 to enable auto play.